All Guests must have a Valid Passport & Visa to enter Brazil.
Rio De Janeiro has 2 airports:
- Santos Dumont Airport- SDU
- Rio De Janeiro International Airport – GIG
Time difference in Rio De Janeiro (based on Standard Time Zone):
- 2 hours ahead east coast time
- 3 hours ahead central time
- 5 hours ahead of west time
Booking Your Arrival Fight for Rio De Janeiro
American Airlines & United have straight flights from certain cities in the states to Santos Dumont Airport and Rio De Janeiro International Airport.
Delta has connections in San Pablo.
We don’t recommend doing a connection through San Pablo. We recommend doing flights from the States directly to Santos Dumont Airport or Rio De Janeiro International Airport.
Booking Your Departure Flight Dubai: Our trip ends October 4th.
After you have booked your flight, email us by July 19th if you need to extend your stay.
Visa Application Information [Official] Brazil Evisa | Tourist eVisa (vfsevisa.com)
As of April 10th, 2024 passport holders from Australia, Canada and the United States will need a visa to enter Brazil. If you have a valid physical visa on your passport for the purpose of your visit, you do not need to apply for a new visa.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR eVisa (Tourism/Business) Stays Up to 90 Days
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Passport (signed, valid up to end of Brazil trip, 2 visa pages free).
- Visa application form (completed online).
- Passport-style photo (2” x 2”, white background). Please click here to view the guidelines for the photograph to be uploaded.
- eVisa fee payment (US$ 80.90).
- Confirmation of round trip reservation (flight, ship, or bus reservation showing entrance by air, sea or land into Brazil and exit from Brazil).
- Microsoft Word – price page – Updated.docx
- Printed Credit card or Bank statement showing available spending balance of $2000 and transactions for the last 30 days. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS! Just a copy of your statement with your name and address. You can black out your account numbers.
ECG World Tours will continue to update our registered guests on Brazil travel requirements after April 10th.
We recommend booking your flight no later than 4 months in advance.
Preferred flight search engines:
Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
Studies show Tuesday is the cheapest day to book international and domestic economy tickets and Saturday and Sunday are the cheapest for premium air flights. The worst day to purchase a ticket is Thursday and Friday.
We recommend Allianz Travel Insurance
Sudden illness. Severe weather. Delayed flights. When the unexpected happens, you can rely on travel insurance to help make things right.
- If you have to cancel your trip for a covered reason, travel insurance can reimburse you for your prepaid, non-refundable trip costs. Without insurance, you could lose your vacation investment.
- If you experience a covered medical emergency, travel insurance can help ensure you get high-quality care and reimburse you for covered medical costs. Without insurance, you may have to pay out of pocket when traveling overseas.
- If you have a covered travel delay, travel insurance can reimburse you for necessary, eligible expenses like hotels and meals. Without insurance, delays can be expensive.
- If you face an unexpected crisis, travel insurance gives you access to 24-Hour Hotline Assistance for expert help and advice. Without insurance, you’re on your own.
Elite Creative Group
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404) 955-0700.